March 6, 2017
April 21, 2015
Lopez Negrete Communications was the recipient of the following awards from Caribe Festival:
Name of Piece: Iceberg (Great Value Terra Biodegradable Bags)
Asset: Image attached
- Grand Prix – Print
- Gold – Print: Campaign
- Gold – Out-of-Home: Campaign
- Gold – Print Production: Art Direction
- Gold – Print Production: Original Photography
- Bronze – Print: Various
Name of Piece: Latin Grammy 48-Hour DROID Turbo Soundtrack
Client: Verizon Wireless
Asset: Case Study Video: http://bit.ly/1cRvPps
- Gold – Interactive, Activities in Social Media: Viral Marketing
- Silver – Interactive: Online Campaigns
- Bronze – Promotion: Events, Promotions & Sponsorships
“We’re proud to be recognized for this work at a time when we are focused more than ever on creative,” says Lopez Negrete VP Creative Director Vicent Llopis. “The wins illustrate the agency’s ability to create engaging, cutting-edge creative content for both traditional and digital spaces.”
- 03.06.2017Dodge Partners With Universal Pictures on The Fate of the Furious, Which Opens Nationwide on April 14Read More
As appeared on Yahoo! Finance on March 2, 2017.
- 02.21.2017Read More
Lopez Negrete Communications mentioned in a recent interview with Olivier François, the CMO of Fiat Chrysler and Campaign US about agency and client relationships.
- 02.06.2017Read More
Veronica Villafañe explains the difference between Superbowl ad rates in English vs. Spanish.