April 20, 2017
April 21, 2015
Lopez Negrete Communications was the recipient of the following awards from Caribe Festival:
Name of Piece: Iceberg (Great Value Terra Biodegradable Bags)
Asset: Image attached
- Grand Prix – Print
- Gold – Print: Campaign
- Gold – Out-of-Home: Campaign
- Gold – Print Production: Art Direction
- Gold – Print Production: Original Photography
- Bronze – Print: Various
Name of Piece: Latin Grammy 48-Hour DROID Turbo Soundtrack
Client: Verizon Wireless
Asset: Case Study Video: http://bit.ly/1cRvPps
- Gold – Interactive, Activities in Social Media: Viral Marketing
- Silver – Interactive: Online Campaigns
- Bronze – Promotion: Events, Promotions & Sponsorships
“We’re proud to be recognized for this work at a time when we are focused more than ever on creative,” says Lopez Negrete VP Creative Director Vicent Llopis. “The wins illustrate the agency’s ability to create engaging, cutting-edge creative content for both traditional and digital spaces.”
- 04.12.2017Read More
Alex López Negrete and Director of Business Analytics Gerry Loredo expand on Hispanics and beer consumption in an article by Forbes for National Beer Day!
- 04.11.2017Read More
Pay special attention to your beloved pet today and every day with these fun facts about Hispanics and pet ownership.
- 04.07.2017Read More
Hispanics enjoy their beer and their taste for craft brew is growing: How much do Hispanics spend on their favorite beers?
- 03.29.2017Lopez Negrete Communications celebra una racha ganadora durante la entrega de premios de la American Advertising Federation en HoustonRead More
As appeared in La Prensa Houston on March 22, 2017.